In the process of making the high-precision hot-pressing grouting mold, in the field of the grouting technique, when grouting mold in use, the mold effectively comprises several gypsum molds, and a mud forming cavity is formed between the adjacent gypsum molds. Each mud forming cavities are connected to a separate grouting branch and a number of grout branches are connected to the mud tube with the mud pump.
High-precision hot-pressing grouting mold is provided with a guide rail at the bottom, and the bottom of each gypsum mold is equipped with a roller which is matched with the guide rail; in several gypsum molds, the left side of the gypsum mold at the left end collides with the limit block, The right side of the gypsum mold and the cylinder output shaft fixed connection.
The high-precision hot-pressing grouting mold is made by combining several gypsum molds, and the grouting cavity between the adjacent gypsum molds can be completed by grouting. For example, three gypsum molds can complete the casting of two ceramic products, Than the original four gypsum mold a single injection of two ceramic products, more efficient, gypsum mold can be fully utilized.
High-precision hot-pressing grouting mold model operation
Commonly used materials and tools are: hacksaw blade, saw blade knife, ruler triangle, brush, sponge, release agent.
1. Clean the workbench, clean the gypsum master mold, and apply a mold release agent evenly on the gypsum master mold. Pay attention to that all parts must be evenly coated and can not be omitted.
2. In accordance with the order clamping, and placed a good variety of mold parts.
3. Modulation gypsum slurry, slowly injected into the surrounding cavity, and continue stirring or vibration gypsum slurry, the bubble discharge until the mother mold.
4. Stand for a period of time, such as gypsum fever curing, mold, if not easy to open, you can tap, gas flush, water and other methods to open.
5. Each mold done, have to use the hacksaw scratch leveling, mold mouth to match.
6. Good mold to be used after drying, drying temperature not higher than 60 degrees Celsius, so as to avoid mold powder scrapped. Theoretically, the amount of water required for the chemical reaction between gypsum and water to be agitated is 18.6%. In the model making process, the actual amount of water added is much larger than this value. The purpose is to obtain a certain fluidity gypsum slurry for pouring while obtaining Surface smooth model, the excess moisture leaves a lot of pores in the dry pores, the gypsum model has water absorption.