Powder metallurgy industry in China after nearly 10 years of rapid development, but with foreign industry gaps still exist in the following areas:
(1) enterprises, small-scale economic and foreign enterprises vary widely.
(2) the cross product, Enterprise prices, competition is fierce.
(3) most companies lack technical support, research and development capabilities behind, product quality is low, it is difficult to compete with foreign.
(4) lack of reinvestment and obsession.
(5) the equipment and facilities behind.
(6) exports less, poor access to trade.
After China's accession to the WTO, all the above deficiencies and weaknesses will improve, this is because after joining the WTO, market internationalization, powder metallurgy market will be further expanding opportunities while at the same time with the entry of foreign capital and technology, powder metallurgy and related technology will be improved and developed.