What causes Dry Powder Pressing Mold to burst
The main reason for the cracking of dry powder is:
1. Dry Powder Pressing Mold material is not easy to break in subsequent processing
2. Heat treatment: the tempering process of quenching and tempering can be distorted
Design process: the Dry Powder Pressing Mold strength not enough, the blade spacing too close, the dry powder press the mould structure not reasonable, the number of the template block is not enough
4. Improper line cutting: cut the cable, the gap is not right, and not the Angle
5. Selection of punch equipment: tonnage of punch, insufficient blanking force and too deep adjustment
6. Unanticipated material: no demagnetization treatment before production, no return material; In the production there are broken needle break springs and other card materials
7. Falling stock is not good: when assembling die, there is no leakage, or roll up the shit, padding the foot
8. Production consciousness: laminated sheet stamping, not in position, not using air gun, the cracks in the template continue to be produced
The failure modes of die are mainly wear failure, deformation failure, fracture failure and nibbling failure. However, due to different working conditions and different working conditions, the factors affecting die life are multifaceted. The influence factors of die life are analyzed in terms of the design, manufacture and use of die, and the corresponding improvement measures are taken.
1. Stamping equipment
The precision and rigidity of stamping equipment (such as press) is very important for the impact of die life. The punching equipment has high precision and rigidity, and the die life is greatly improved. Complex, for example, silicon steel sheet for Crl2MoV die material, used in ordinary open presses, average after grinding life is 1-30000 times, and used the new precision presses, die after grinding life of up to 6 ~ 120000 times. Especially small foot clearance or no clearance punching die, carbide die and precision punching die must choose high precision, good press rigidity, otherwise, will reduce the dry powder pressing die life, serious will also damage the chess sets.
2. Dry Powder Pressing Mold design
(1) precision of the guiding mechanism of Dry Powder Pressing Mold. Accurate and reliable guidance, to reduce wear and tear of the Dry Powder Pressing Mold parts, avoid has enormous influence on the convex and concave die face injury, especially no clearance blanking die, compound die, and small clearance and multistep progressive die are more effective. In order to improve the die life of dry powder, it is necessary to select the guide form and determine the accuracy of the guiding mechanism according to the requirement of the procedure and the precision of the parts. In general, the accuracy of guiding mechanism should be higher than that of convex and concave mode.
(2) dry powder pressing mold (convex, concave mold) cutting edge geometry parameters. The shape of the convex, concave shape, the interstitial space and the radius of the round Angle not only have a large effect on the forming of the stamping parts, but also the wear and the life of the dry powder pressing die are also very influential. The quality of the die and the die life of dry powder are directly affected by the clearance of the dry powder. If the precision is higher, the gap value should be smaller. On the contrary, the gap can be increased appropriately to improve the die life of dry powder.
3. Stamping process
(1) raw materials for stamping parts.
In practical production, because of external pressure parts raw material thickness tolerance error, material performance fluctuation, poor surface quality (such as rust) or not clean (such as oil), can cause Dry Powder Pressing Mold work as well as the parts wear, easy to collapse edge. To this end, it should be noted that, as far as possible, good raw materials are used to reduce the stamping deformation force. Before stamping, the material shall be inspected strictly for the number, thickness and surface quality of the raw materials, and the raw materials shall be wiped clean. The surface oxide and rust shall be removed when necessary. According to the stamping process and the type of raw materials, the softening and surface treatment can be arranged as necessary, and the appropriate lubricant and lubrication process should be selected.
(2) layout and edge.
The unreasonable reciprocating feeding arrangement and the small overside values often cause the dry powder to suppress the mold to wear or bump or die. Therefore, considering to increase the material to finish at the same time, must according to the requirements of the parts processing and batch, quality and Dry Powder Pressing Mold fit clearance and selecting reasonable layout method and the boundary value, in order to improve the dry powder pressing die life.